Simon Harkin – Some quick tennis pointers.
- Poor serve technique which has helped cause rotator cuff problems – Watch Simon Harkin’s tennis serve progression video clip.
- Forehand: Elbow too close on take back and too low on forward swing.
- Right foot too closed when loading. It causes additional strain on right knee.
- Mental: Concentration – Too many dips in practice and matches.
- Tactical: Play far more aggressive. Get to the net more.
- Practice: Practice needs to reflect matches so make it as realistic as possible – slow down between points.
Tennis Coaching Analysis – Simon Harkin